Monday, July 23, 2007

23. That's It

1. I thought setting up my own blog was fun. I didn't get into it very much because I figured who would want to read it. But I can see where it would be really good if you had family elsewhere and you blogged daily or every other day to stay in touch with them. Better than the annual Christmas letter you get with a card.
I espeacially liked the avatar. I thought the meez was the easiest and most fun to do. I got to pick hairstyle, dress, shoes, background and dance. She is on my blog dancing her little heart out.

2. I am never too old to learn and need to keep on the learning path. But I have found working at the library that I am constantly learning from my coworkers wether it is how to use a recipe, where to get my nails done or a little tidbit about ex-cel. Everyday brings something new.

3. An unexpected outcome was clicking on a widget in Merlin about the I-Phone. I learned some pretty colorful language but as Maurice pointed out that since I'm a biker I should not have been that surprised. But I was.

4. I thought it was pretty straight forward once someone helped me get started.

5. We'll the I-Pod helped.

6. The experience was fun, frustrating and brain teasing but I had a blast. Not that I can talk the talk but I have expanded my vocabulary.

2 comments:

aanchan said...

Hi

Keep your blog going...you will be surprised at how many people do actually read blogs. Though never leave comments.

Well here is proof that atleast 'someone' is reading :)

Barbara said...

Hi, Jackie Congrat on finishing. I'm still on step 12,Rollyo has slowed me down. I thought I would try and look you up and I found you. You can always cross over to bcpl and look me up.